Friday, January 31, 2014

Fayetteville Friday

So last night, I took a nap for...a long time. Then a friend asked me to go to a coffee shop for karaoke night, and I said yes. Dilemma. I was already in some sweats. But no worries, because I didn't care and threw something together.
Now that I've found a semi-decent way to wear them (and somehow got complimented even though I look like I just woke up), I'll be wearing them much more often. 

Aren't they awesome?? Handmade by a talented person from Fayetteville.

Oversized cardigan-Potter's House. $4
Chambray top-Forever 21. $22
Sweats-Four Legged Bird. $20
Smoking slippers-Walmart. $15 
Fossil bag-Potter's House. $8

(I wore black Chacos today with it and got a hard time because it's "cold" today. HA. Silly Russellvillians. I'm from Fayetteville.)

No comments:

Post a Comment